Disco Fever Dog Collar
A range of sparkly silver dog collars to help four-legged Princes and Princesses stand out from the crowd.
- Available in sizes 8" - 22" (20 to 56cm)
- D-ring for attaching a lead or your favourite charm and ID tag
- Suede-like backing for a more comfortable wear
- Strong and sturdy roller buckle
To Fit Neck
|| 20 to 28cm
|8 – 11"||½"|
|| 28 to 35.5cm
|11 – 14"|| ½"
35.5 to 45.5cm
| 14 – 18"
|X-Large||45.5 to 56cm||cm|
|18 – 22"||"|
Royal Mail Second Class (2-3 days) £2.65
Royal Mail First Class (1-2 days) £3.00
Royal Mail Second Class Recorded (1-2 days) £3.75
Royal Mail First Class Recorded (1-2 days) £4.10
Priority Courier before 1pm (1-2 days) £9.50*
Priority Courier before 9am (1-2 days) £22.00*
*UK Mainland only, excludes Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands
Europe Royal Mail AirMail (3-7 days) £4.00
Royal Mail AirMail Signature (3-7 days) £9.00
Royal Mail Airsure Tracked (3-7 days) £10.50
REST OF THE WORLD
Royal Mail AirMail (5-7 days) £4.95
Royal Mail AirMail Signature (3-7 days) £10.30
Royal Mail Airsure Tracked (3 - 7 days) £10.45
Please note that all delivery times are approximate only
MEASURING FOR A DOG COLLAR
- Take a measuring tape and measure the circumference of the neck, close to the shoulder where the collar will sit.
- The tape measure should be loose enough to fit one or two fingers underneath, but not slip over the ears.
- If you already have a collar that fits, lay it out flat and measure from the buckle to your pet's preferred buckle hole.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE
STILL A PERFECT FIT?
After wearing a new collar for a short time, check your dog’s neck. If your dog has any redness or hair loss under the collar then adjust the collar to make it bigger. It is important to check the fit of a puppy's collar regularly, as they can out-grow a collar very quickly.
GIFT RECEIPT (Free)
PERSONAL MESSAGE (Free)